Multigraf S.L. was founded in 1978, initiating its business activity in the graphic arts sector and being, therefore, one of the first in the Region of Murcia.
Thanks to the quality of our products and the trust placed in us by our clients, our production increased in such a way that in 2000 there was an outstanding milestone in our business trajectory. That year we moved to a new headquarters with a larger area for our production and which is still the place where we are now. Finally, in 2003, Multigraf S.L .. expanded its facilities to include the current industrial complex that currently has an area of 9000 m2.
• Mission: Perform the entire production process so that the products of our customers have the quality labelling they need.
• Vision: Consolidate as one of the first companies in sustainable labelling under responsible values with our customers, suppliers, employees, and society.
• Values: Commitment, efficiency, work, dedication, responsibility and closeness.
Commitment, quality and efficiency are our brands. The key to our success lies in our human factor, as we have a multidisciplinary team of expert professionals in all our areas of work whose training is in continuous development to incorporate the latest techniques into our work. Our business philosophy is based on maintaining a firm commitment to the client; Our work does not end when the transaction concludes, but we are concerned to maintain a long-term relationship with our customers, offering them at all times the technical and human support they need. This philosophy is reflected in one of the milestones that Multigraf S.L. recently reached The certification by AENOR of the BRC quality seal.
GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
- In 2023, MULTIGRAF SL has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund, whose objective is to promote research, technological development, and innovation to support the creation and consolidation of innovative companies. Thanks to this, it has been able to develop the implementation of a project for the utilization of excess photovoltaic solar energy by injecting it into the electrical grid and calculating the carbon footprint, as well as preparing a report on greenhouse gas emissions. For this, it has had the support of the InnoCámaras Program of the Murcia Chamber of Commerce.
- Line of Aid: Project under the line of aid for energy saving and efficiency in SMEs and large companies in the industrial sector, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), coordinated by the IDAE and managed by the Autonomous Regions, under the National Energy Eﬁciency Fund, with the aim of achieving a cleaner and more sustainable economy.Energy Eﬁciency in Printing Production Process, through the Substitution of Flexographic Machine with UVI-LED Drying Technology.
Elegible investment: 472.184,00 €
Aid Granted: 141.655,20 €
Energy saving (TEP/YEAR): 33,76 tep/year
Start date: August 2023
Real Decreto 263/2019, del 12 de abril, publicado en BOE nº 89 de 13/04/2019